2.15.2011

you make me wanna die.

so it's been a while since i have posted anything. i am still kind of getting used to this whole blogging thing but the reason for my lack of posts has been because of school and stuff but mainly because i haven't had anything to really blog about. well guess what? now i do.

taylor momsen has been my most recent muse at the moment for a while now and i adore everything about the girl, from her grungy/rebellious image, to her music. so last saturday i went to go see her band (the pretty reckless) here in san diego. i must admit that this has probably been the best show i have ever been to in my life. everything seemed to have gone right that night. i got to meet the band before the show, got an autographed cd and poster, then at the show i was all the way at the front and got some pretty good pictures of her. the only bad thing about the concert was that it had to end before 11pm because it was an all ages show and the minors had curfew but that didn't really bother me because i almost killed a little asian girl at the end when they threw the setlist and got it! after i left the venue i saw that she had gone out through the back door so i ran and was able to get another photo with her! it was defenitely one of the best nights of my life.

here are some photos i took during the show
(note: sorry about the poor quality but soma did not allow me to bring in my SLR so i shot them with a kodak point and shoot)








No comments:

Post a Comment